This is the v0.17.1.0 point release of the Monero software.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Dandelion++: skip desynced peers in stem phase, reducing transaction timeouts
- Fix a bug in wallet serialization that could lead to inaccurate display balance
- Silence spammy "failed to find tx meta" warning message
- Fix next_seed_height in get_block_template RPC
- Fix empty RPATH token issue (Linux / FreeBSD)
- Reduce minimum required glibc from 2.23 to 2.17 (Linux)
- Minor bug fixes
Contributors for this Release
This release was the direct result of 6 people who worked, largely unpaid and altruistically, to put out 20 commits containing 135 new lines of code. We'd like to thank them very much for their time and effort. In no particular order they are:
The new binaries can be downloaded from the Downloads page or from the direct links below.
- Windows, 64-bit
- Windows, 32-bit
- macOS, 64-bit
- Linux, 64-bit
- Linux, 32-bit
- Linux, armv7
- Linux, armv8
- Android, armv7
- Android, armv8
- FreeBSD, 64-bit
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hashes:
A GPG-signed list of the hashes is at https://getmonero.org/downloads/hashes.txt and should be treated as canonical, with the signature checked against the appropriate GPG key in the source code (in /utils/gpg_keys). To ensure that the files you download are those originally posted by the maintainers, you should both check that the hashes of your files match those on the signed list, and that the signature on the list is valid.
Two guides are available to guide you through the verification process: Verify binaries on Windows (beginner) and Verify binaries on Linux, Mac, or Windows command line (advanced).