Over 10,000 participants are expected to attend the Chain2020 event, which is set to take place in Hong Kong on January 15, 2020. The event is organized as a series of educational conferences focusing on Blockchain and FinTech technologies and related subjects for entrepreneurs, government officials and individuals seeking to integrate and promote the use of alternative financial technologies in the global economy.
The Chain2020 event will be featuring a broad range of conferences hosted and presented by more than 35 internationally recognized experts and speakers. Some of the prominent attendees scheduled to speak at the conference include:
- Henri Arslanian, the PwC Global Crypto Leader and Asia FinTech Leader, the Chairman of the FinTech Association of Hong Kong and an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Hong Kong where he teaches the first FinTech university course in Asia.
- Zoran Djikanovic, PhD, Professor of Economics at UDG, author of several papers on regulation and market infrastructure development;
- Susan Oh, recipient of The Quantum Impact Award in partnership with the UN General Assembly as one of Top Ten Frontier Women in Digital;
- Richard Chen, technologist with vast experiences in successfully building internet applications, big data and AI and blockchain technologies;
- Dinis Guarda, author, academic, influencer, serial entrepreneur and leader in 4IR, AI, Fintech, digital transformation and Blockchain;
- Sophia, Hanson Robotics’ latest human-like robot, created by combining innovations in science, engineering and artistry, used for research as part of the Loving AI project, which seeks to understand how robots can adapt to users’ needs through intra and interpersonal development;
- Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, award-winning entrepreneur, a crypto activist and writer, working in frontier environments;
The agenda of the event will include a variety of panel discussions on a broad range of topics. Some of the subjects scheduled for presentation at the event include keynote presentations by Sophia on the robotization of the world’s workforce, insights into the application of blockchain and smart contracts in the government and public sector, in-depth explanations on the use of cryptocurrencies and related investment opportunities, forecasts of potential financial crises and much more. The panel discussions expected to take place at the event will encompass topics related to the future of FinTech and capital markets, the future of AI and others.
The Chain2020 event is specifically being organized in the Asian region to attract attention of the region’s population to the use of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies and increase the level of education and awareness about their application. The organizers of the event are confident that the series of conferences will help bolster awareness about the technologies and promote their penetration into various areas of social and business activities.
The Chain 2020 event is a series of educational conferences promoting blockchain in the Asian region, aiming to become one of the key players locally and on a global scale. The mission of the event is to become a comprehensive source of blockchain knowledge, enhancing mass adoption of the new technology in the region, and become the most influential and mind-captivating platform aiming to create connections and partnerships that will have a long-lasting impact on the industry. The organizers of the event seek to advocate blockchain initiatives in ASIA and support mass adoption of the technology to advance business, science, and society
To learn more about Chain 2020 please visit: https://www.chain2020.com/
Find Chain 2020 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chain2020
Follow Chain 2020 on Twitter: https://t.me/chain_2020
Media Contact Details
Contact name: Ekaterina Tarasova
The post Over 10,000 Participants to Attend Chain2020 Blockchain Initiatives Event in Hong Kong appeared first on TechBullion.